How do I return an item?
- Go to "My Returns" on Your Account, and navigate to the order containing the product(s) you want to return.
- Select the product(s) you would like to return and the quantity for each.
- Print out the return form and place it inside your returns parcel.
- Stick the pre-paid DHL label you received with your initial order on your parcel and send it back to our warehouse. Your return will be processed within 10 working days from when we receive it.
How can I return my parcel?
You can drop your parcel off at a DHL Service Point. You can find one here.
All you need to know about returns:
- How quickly will I be refunded?
Once the returned item has been received at our warehouse and it has been processed, a voucher is created in your account. If you would prefer a refund, just click on the button in the "My Vouchers" page and the refund will be made in your account within 2-4 working days.
The vouchers we create are available for 12 months, and are not transmissible to another account.
If you have paid by debit card, credit card or Paypal: once the refund has been processed any funds due should appear on your bank statement within 2-4 working days.
- What are the return fees?
For a UK delivery: you will receive a pre-paid DHL label in the parcel of your initial order. Please stick this onto the parcel you will use to send back the product(s) you want to return.
- What packaging should I return the item in?
Goods must be returned in their original packaging. They must be brand new (not worn or washed), intact, and include any accessories they came with (such as notices, labels, etc.). We reserve the right to refuse a refund of the returned item if the product is not intact and in an acceptable condition.
- Can I return any item sold on Envie de Fraise?
Yes, with the exception of undergarments. For hygiene and health reasons, undergarments can only be returned if we mistakenly send you a product that does not match your order. In this case, they must be returned to us in their original, unopened packaging.