How do I return an item?
- Go to "My Returns" on Your Account, and navigate to the order containing the product(s) you want to return.
- Select the product(s) you would like to return and the quantity for each.
- Print out the return form and place it inside your returns parcel.
- Print out the pre-paid Hermes label and send it back to our warehouse. Your return will be processed within 10 working days from when we receive it.
How can I return my parcel?
- Wrap and seal your parcel securely, using an appropriately sized sturdy box or padded bag to protect the contents. Tape all seams end-to-end and avoid using string, paper over-wrap, masking or duct tape
- Carefully cut between the return label and these instructions across the dotted line in the middle of the paper. Affix only the return label securely on your parcel making sure none of the details of the label are covered. Our logistics partner needs to scan the barcode on the return label in order to process your return, so please stick the return label on the OUTSIDE of the parcel. Do not obstruct or obscure the paperwork. In addition, be sure to remove or conceal old addresses or shipping labels and place these instructions inside your package
- Take your parcel to a Hermes parcelshop and please keep the receipt as your proof of postage. To locate your nearest Hermes parcelshop please visit www.myhermes.co.uk. You will be able to track your parcel on this website using the tracking code on your receipt
- When following these instructions, the return process should normally take 3-5 working days. In some occasions returned parcels may be delayed, especially during seasonal holidays. Please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us.
All you need to know about returns:
- How quickly will I be refunded?
Once the returned item has been received at our warehouse and it has been processed, a voucher is created in your account. If you would prefer a refund, just click on the button in the "My Vouchers" page and the refund will be made in your account within 2-4 working days.
The vouchers we create are available for 12 months, and are not transmissible to another account.
If you have paid by debit card, credit card or Paypal: once the refund has been processed any funds due should appear on your bank statement within 2-4 working days.
- What are the return fees?
For a UK delivery: returns are free by Hermes. You can always make a return with another carrier, but you will have to pay the extra fees.
- What packaging should I return the item in?
Goods must be returned in their original packaging. They must be brand new (not worn or washed), intact, and include any accessories they came with (such as notices, labels, etc.). We reserve the right to refuse a refund of the returned item if the product is not intact and in an acceptable condition.
- Can I return any item sold on Envie de Fraise?
Yes, with the exception of undergarments. For hygiene and health reasons, undergarments can only be returned if we mistakenly send you a product that does not match your order. In this case, they must be returned to us in their original, unopened packaging.